International Accrediting Authority (IAA) is a not-for-profit, non-governmental international accrediting agency for all programs in healthcare, education and corporate sector all over the globe. IAA accreditation gives confirmation that a healthcare organization, educational institution or corporate entity meets the quality guidelines of the calling for which that organization is meant to exist. We authorize projects and foundations. We do specialized accreditation for institutions already recognized by national or regional institutional accreditation agencies or national education agencies worldwide.
International Accrediting Authority (IAA) guarantees that the members are consistently evaluated against internationally recognized standards to show their fitness, unprejudiced nature, and execution ability against the specifications of International Standards
Why IAA and Why Accreditation?
Because such accreditation:
- Demonstrates the competency and expertise in the field of operation vis- a- vis the international norms and standards.
- Shows commitment to understanding professional, ethical, and societal responsibilities.
- Emphasizes the benchmarking of institutions globally.
Nomination Process for Awards Category:-
- Nomination click here to file nomination
- Acknowledgement of Receipt
- Nominations handed over to jury for scrutiny